Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ear Infections and What is that Smell Coming from Jonathan's High Chair?

J was diagnosed with a double ear infection, poor bubs, so I drugged him up with some antibiotics and ibuprofen, and he has been sleeping since noon. I took the day off from school to "snugs," with him and take him to the doctor, therefore while he is sleeping I am taking opportunity of a couple of hours of freedom. Mind you, this freedom is not a time to lounge with a delicious book, or shave my legs (how long has it been since I have done that???), I can't even indulge in an episode of "What not to Wear." Why you ask? Simple, I have way too much catch-up to do....Here is what is on my agenda for the afternoon.

1. Finally clean Jonathan's high chair. It has been awhile and I think that there is a faint smell of rotten mac n' cheese emitting from it. I am even taking off the cover and throwing it it the washing machine!
2. Fold the load of whites that has been in the dryer for the past week.
3. Make chicken fajitas.
4. Make the bed, I might even change the sheets.
5. This is a huge one I have been putting off forever...wash the wood floors! I have kind of been on strike with this task, because Patrick thinks that the Swiffer Wet Jet leaves too many streaks and the only way to truly wash wood floors is to do it on your hands and knees. While he is saying that to me I am thinking to myself..."if the Wet Jet is not satisfactory for you, why don't you get on your hands and knees and wash the floor?" I deep down know that what he says is true and I just have to suck it up and get out the bucket, but I am going to see how long I can continue this strike.

Here I go.

No comments: