My little boy is not so little anymore, in fact at 20 months (tomm, July 2), he had his first haircut. It was one of those occasions that I would have thought would have been more emotional, but I actually sat there pretty darn proud of Jonathan. He had a tractor in one hand, his lovie buried in his lap, and wa wa in the other hand. He didn't cry, he didn't whine, he was a BIG BOY!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
My First Haircut!
My little boy is not so little anymore, in fact at 20 months (tomm, July 2), he had his first haircut. It was one of those occasions that I would have thought would have been more emotional, but I actually sat there pretty darn proud of Jonathan. He had a tractor in one hand, his lovie buried in his lap, and wa wa in the other hand. He didn't cry, he didn't whine, he was a BIG BOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhhhhh! We leave for a week, and J gets his curls cut off???? What a big boy - I can't wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment